- Easy to use for beginners, powerful for advanced users.
- It is not an add-in. It does not slow down your Outlook.
- Imports and exports single and multiple entries iCal/vCal files at once.
- Can split/combine multiple iCal/vCal files to one iCal/vCal file without Outlook installed.
- Can be automated - runs from a command line.
- Manages duplicates while importing.
- Allows to apply date range filter while exporting.
- Works with all Outlook versions: 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (32 and 64 bit).
Calendar ImportExport can be used to transfer Outlook calendar to/from:
Lotus Notes, Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Windows Calendar, Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Android phone, BlackBerry, Palm, iCloud and more.
Calendar ImportExport Pricing
You can try Calendar ImportExport for free.
Click "Download Now" to download free trial.
Click "Order Now" to get full version (only from $19.95).
Volume discounts and multiple currencies available, click "Order Now" for more information.