How to use Altsync for Outlook?
To use Altsync you have to make sure that all computers are using different email accounts and have Altsync installed on them.
Starting Altsync for Outlook
Click Start menu > Programs > Topalt > Altsync for Outlook to start Altsync.
Adding a user to share with
When you open Altsync window you should see this:
- Select a folder you want to share on the left part of the window.
- Click "Add" to add a user email you want to share the folder with.
- Wait a few minutes before all items gets sent.
Note: only items created/modified from this point of time gets synchronized, if you want to synchronize all items (including past items), click "Resync All".
Accepting a share
- On the receiving computer click Send/Receive (F9).
- You should get an offer to share a folder - accept this offer and select a folder to place this shared folder to.
That's it! From now on all changes on all computers gets synchronized.
Sharing Outlook folders with Altsync is that easy!
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ