How to use Attachment2File for Outlook?
Starting Attachment2File for Outlook
Click Start menu > Programs > Topalt > Attachment2File for Outlook to start Attachment2File.
To save Outlook attachments:
- Select windows folders to save attachments to.
- Select Outlook folders with attachments that you want to save.
- Click "Save".
To restore attachments back to Outlook, do step 1 and step 2 described in "Saving Attachments" and click "Restore".
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ