How to use Calendar ImportExport?
Starting Calendar ImportExport
Click Start menu > Programs > Topalt > Calendar ImportExport to start Calendar ImportExport. Calendar ImportExport window should open, click next to select your task:
Importing iCalendar/vCalendar files to Outlook
In the third step select Outlook folder where to import Calendar to. Then select windows folder with iCalenda/vCalendar files - all files that exists in this folder will be imported, you do not need to select each file separately.
Click next to go to the fourth step (duplicate management options):
Calendar ImportExport offers duplicate management while importing (it compares appointment subject, start and end dates to find duplicates). There are three options available:
- Accept duplicates - no duplicate management
- Replace existing appointment with imported - imported appointment overwrites existing appointment in Outlook
- Keep existing appointment - imported appointment does not import if similar exists in Outlook
Exporting Outlook appointments to iCalendar/vCalendar files
In the third step select Outlook folder which you want to export as iCalendar/vCalendar files. Then select windows folder where to save those files to.
Click next to go to export options:
Check "Export appointments modified within this date range" to limit appointments to be exported to appointments that were modified during this date range. This is useful for recurrent exports to exclude appointments that were already exported previously. Note that this does not limit appointments by start date.
When you check this option, you can change the default filter to any filter you like (e.g. to limit appointments by creation time, subject and etc). Click "Edit Filter" to change this filter. Click here to read more on how to use this filter.
Check "Save all appointments to one file" to export single iCalendar/vCalendar file, which holds all your appointments. If this option is unchecked, each appointment is exported to separate file.
Select iCalendar or vCalendar format. iCalendar format is newer format that supports more options, such as recurrence. vCalendar is an older format, but much more widely supported.
Using Calendar ImportExport from command line
It is possible to use Calendar ImportExport from command line. Click here to read how.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ