How to use Convert PPTfor PowerPoint?
Starting Convert PPT
Click Start menu > Programs > Topalt > Convert PPT for PowerPoint for Outlook to start Convert PPT. Convert PPT window should open, click next to select your task:
Selecting PowerPoint presentation
In the third step select PowerPoint presentation you want to convert. Then select windows folder where files should be outputted.
Click next to go to the fourth step (additional options):
- You can use a custom icon for converted file, just specify this icon in first field of the fourth wizard step.
- To play the music during presentation specify music file in the second field.
- Convert PPT allows you to change slides by mouse click or automatically every few seconds.
- Check "Loop" checkbox to loop presentation. When it gets to the last slide, it starts again from the first, if this options is checked.
Now, click next to go to the last wizard page. Review all your settings and click "Finish" to generate an exe file.
Converting presentations to exe file with Convert PPT is that easy!
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ