How to use ScheduledSend for Outlook?
Scheduling email for a later date
If you have just installed ScheduledSend - restart Outlook. Then ScheduledSend should load.
To scheduled an email to be sent at a later date, compose the email as usual, then instead of clicking Send, click Send on Schedule on email window (this is the button ScheduledSend adds):
Now, you should get a window to schedule a date when this email gets sent (recurrence also available).
Managing scheduled emails
Click ScheduledSend icon to open ScheduledSend window to view all scheduled emails:
You can here edit, delete or view calendar with your schedule:
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ