How to use Topalt Attachment Reminder for Outlook?
Starting Topalt Attachment Reminder for Outlook
If you have just installed Topalt Attachment Reminder - restart Outlook. After you have restarted Outlook, add-in should begin working automatically, no additional configuration is required.
Configuring Topalt Attachment Reminder for Outlook
You should see the newly appeared Topalt Attachment Reminder toolbar. In Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 it looks like this:
Click Topalt Attachment Reminder icon to open Topalt Attachment Reminder settings window.
Add-in works by checking, if there are some keywords in your email, that might indicate that you have attached something. Those keywords are listed in this window.
You can also specify how many attachments should be ignored (e. g. if you always have 1 attachment for your signature, specify 1 in this field).
If keyword in email is found, this warning appears:
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ