How to use Topalt Auto Bcc for Outlook?
Starting Topalt Auto Bcc for Outlook
If you have just installed Topalt Auto Bcc - restart Outlook. After you have restarted Outlook, add-in should begin working automatically, no additional configuration is required.
Configuring Topalt Auto Bcc for Outlook
You should see the newly appeared Topalt Auto Bcc toolbar. In Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 it looks like this:
Click Topalt Auto Bcc icon to open Topalt Auto Bcc settings window.
Enter email addresses that should be included as BCC recipients in the bottom field.
Then add some filters (to, subject keywords) to BCC only some emails.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ