How to use Topalt Auto Reply for Outlook?
Starting Topalt Auto Reply for Outlook
If you have just installed Topalt Auto Reply - restart Outlook. After you have restarted Outlook, add-in should begin working automatically, no additional configuration is required.
Configuring Topalt Auto Reply for Outlook
You should see the newly appeared Topalt Auto Reply toolbar. In Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 it looks like this:
Click Topalt Auto Reply icon to open Topalt Auto Reply settings window.
First, click Add button to add some folders that should be monitored for new emails. If an email is received to this folder, auto reply is generated.
Enter reply as plain text in Reply Text column.
Alternatively you can use Auto Reply add-in together with Email Templates add-in to generate a reply in HTML format. When you install Email Templates add-in, you can choose the template that is used for a reply in Email Templates column.
If both Email Templates and Reply Text columns are specified, Reply Text is ignored.
Using Sender Name in Reply Text
Auto Reply add-in can automatically insert sender name in your reply, type ---Name--- in reply text and this text will be replaced with sender name once the reply is generated.
Auto Reply Action
Once the reply is generated there are 3 available actions:
- Save reply to drafts - reply is not sent but saved to drafts folder.
- Display reply - reply is not sent but saved to drafts folder and displayed to user.
- Send reply - reply is sent automatically once generated.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ