How to use Topalt Email Templates for Outlook?
Starting Topalt Email Templates for Outlook
If you have just installed Topalt Email Templates - restart Outlook. After you have restarted Outlook, add-in should begin working automatically, no additional configuration is required.
Saving Email as Template
You should see the newly appeared Topalt Email Templates toolbar. In Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 it looks like this:
Click Template icon and choose Save Current Email as Template to save current email as a template.
Inserting Template to Email
If you save some templates using previous directions, next time you open Outlook email message compose window, your template can be inserted by clicking Template icon.
Using Sender Name in Reply Text
Email Templates add-in can automatically insert sender name in your template, type ---Name--- in text and this text will be replaced with sender name once the template is inserted.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ