How to use Topalt Folder Notify for Outlook?
Starting Topalt Folder Notify for Outlook
If you have just installed Topalt Folder Notify - restart Outlook. After you have restarted Outlook, add-in should begin working automatically, no additional configuration is required.
Configuring Topalt Folder Notify for Outlook
You should see the newly appeared Topalt Folder Notify toolbar. In Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 it looks like this:
Click Topalt Folder Notify icon to open Topalt Folder Notify settings window.
First. select folders which should be monitored for changes by checking them.
Next, check Fade Desktop Notification setting, if you want for notifications to automatically fade out and close. If unchecked, all notifications are not closed automatically and can be closed by clicking close button.
Finally, check events when you want get the notification - item add/change/delete event.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ