How to use Topalt Hotkeys for Outlook?
Starting Topalt Hotkeys for Outlook
If you have just installed Topalt Hotkeys - restart Outlook. Then you should see the newly appeared Topalt Hotkeys toolbar. In Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 it looks like this:
Click Topalt Hotkeys icon to open Topalt Hotkeys window.
Adding Outlook hotkey
When Topalt Hotkeys window opens you are ready to define your custom hotkey. Just type the hotkey you want to assign and click "Add":
When you have added your custom hotkey, click on action column to select your desired action and then click on settings column to select the action settings.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ