How to use Topalt Send Reminders for Outlook?
Starting Topalt Send Reminders for Outlook
If you have just installed Topalt Send Reminders - restart Outlook. After you have restarted Outlook, add-in should begin working automatically, no additional configuration is required.
Configuring Topalt Send Reminders for Outlook
You should see the newly appeared Topalt Send Reminders toolbar. In Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 it looks like this:
Click Topalt Send Reminders icon to open Topalt Send Reminders settings window.
First, specify email address to which reminders are sent.
Next, add criteria when to send the reminders as emails. You can select to send reminders - only if they are not dismissed in some time, or is high priority or flagged.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ