How to use Topalt Sync?
Starting Topalt Sync
If you have just installed Topalt Sync - run the program from Start Menu. It should be added to your Windows task tray you can open it from there anytime you need change something. There is no need to run it afterwards, it starts automatically with your Windows.
Configuring Topalt Sync
Click Add button to add the folder to sync.
In the opened setup-up window, enter your log-in details. After that, you should be able to select folders that has to be synced.
Choose one-way or two-way syncing. One-way syncing only transfers changes one way, two-way syncing transfers changes both ways.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ