How to use vCard ImportExport?
Starting vCard ImportExport
Click Start menu > Programs > Topalt > vCard Import Export to start vCard ImportExport. vCard ImportExport window should open, click next to select your task:
Importing vCards to Outlook
In the third step select Outlook folder where to import vCards to. Then select windows folder with vCard files - all vCard files that exists in this folder will be imported, you do not need to select each vCard file.
Click next to go to the fourth step (duplicate management options):
vCard ImportExport offers duplicate management while importing. There are three options available:
- Accept duplicates - no duplicate management
- Replace existing contact with imported - imported contact overwrites existing contact in Outlook
- Keep existing contact - imported contact does not import if similar exists in Outlook
Exporting Outlook contacts to vCard files
In the third step select Outlook folder which you want to export as vCard files. Then select windows folder where to save those vCard files.
Click next to go to export options:
Check "Export contacts modified within this date range" to limit contacts to be exported to contacts that were modified during this date range. This is useful for recurrent exports to exclude contacts that were already exported previously.
When you check this option, you can change the default filter to any filter you like (e.g. to limit contacts by creation time, first name and etc). Click "Edit Filter" to change this filter. Click here to read more on how to use this filter.
Check "Save all contacts to one file" to export single vCard file, which holds all your contacts. If this option is unchecked, each contact is exported to separate vCard file.
Using vCard ImportExport from command line
It is possible to use vCard ImportExport from command line. Click here to read how.
- Altsync for Outlook FAQ
- Deduper for Outlook FAQ
- vCard ImportExport FAQ
- Calendar ImportExport FAQ
- Syncsi for Outlook FAQ
- Convert PPT for PowerPoint FAQ
- Attachment2File for Outlook FAQ
- ScheduledSend for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Reports for Outlook FAQ
- EnableDisable for Office FAQ
- Dupe Remover for Outlook Express and Windows Mail FAQ
- Topalt Add-Ins for Outlook FAQ
- Topalt Sync for Google and iCloud FAQ